Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day

                                                                               

I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I would do my blog lol.

It's valentines day all the flowers and chocolates will have gone up in price it is always the same Valentines day and Mothers day the prices just go daft, I do not buy them on these days on principle I can buy flowers and things all the year round and don't have to pay silly money to tell family and friends how much they mean to me. My hubby tells me he loves me all year round he doesn't have to wait until Valentines day to say it!

Still havn't started diet but trying to get myself in the right frame of mind, might go shopping today and start buying healthy food! lets see how it goes from there but I will need to start as I don't want my health to suffer which I think it will do as diabetes and heart disease runs in the family, better start thinking healthy eating. I will dig out all the weight watchers books again and follow a good diet and I know it works as I have done it before but put it all back on.

It's very still outside I wonder if we are going to have a nice sunny day again like yesterday, can only hope. It's now & 7:00 am and it is still dark I am going to jump in the shower and get dressed or I will be sat in my dressing gown all morning and I need to get tidied up and take Taz for walk.

Back soon

Diane xxx

No comments: