Hiya
Not a good start to the day it is foggy snowing and -4 brrr too cold, not planning to go anywhere today and it will be just a quick walk with Taz I think.
Still havn't started diet but have read some good blogs on here regarding dieting, wish I could take a leaf out of their books lol. Talking of books I need to find my weight watchers books maybe that would inspire me anything is worth a try I suppose.
Feel a bit down today had a bit of a tiff with John nothing too serious but it's very rare we argue, and the weather doesn't help.
I think it is coffee time and put some washing in so back later.
Hugs
Diane xx
Post man just been and delivered my book John Barrowman's autobiography, will have my coffee and a quick read lol.
Byeeee xx

2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by, and reading my blog. I, myself, had a hard time finding that motivation in the beginning as well but I can say that once you do find it. I know that you'll feel better that you did.
Best Wishes,
Gina
Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving the nice comment....they all mean so much to me. The road to weight loss is a tough one to travel, but the journey is made easier with friends! I know how hard it is to start....trust me, admitting I gained back 145 pounds and starting over was HARD! But, we can do this Diane, I know we can. Just put one foot in front of the other tomorrow and start....one step at a time, one day at a time. I believe in you!!!!
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment