Hi,
Shed a few tears today of sadness and happiness!
I lost my Mum six years ago and my Dad passed away last June,
When we emptied his flat there was a few photo’s but found it hard to go through them until now.
Today I sat and went through them and scanned them onto my pc and emailed them to my sister and brother, I hope they get as much enjoyment out of them as I did.
It is nice to have memories I found one of my Uncles wedding and I was a bridesmaid the photo had my Mum, Dad, Grandma, Granddad, Great Grandma, Uncle, Brother, Sister and myself that was a really nice one to find.
My Niece is making a scrapbook for my Sisters 50th birthday in November so the photos came in really handy and she was really pleased with them.
Notice I have not mentioned THE diet lol that’s because I still havn’t started it, I know I should but I still have to get myself into the right frame of mind, I’m sure I will get there eventually.
Anyway time to love you and leave you its time for bed.
Hugs
Diane xx

4 comments:
Hi Diana, it is very difficult to go through old photos etc. My dad has been gone 10 years I have this little wooden suitcase in the loft and still cannot bring myself to go through it. Hubby just took out what we needed and I have not opened it again since will have to do is soon. I to have a bit of a weight problem since retiring and stopping smoking the year before will have to get started like you will wait till I get in the right frame of mind it is difficult in the winter when you are stuck in the house so much I'm afraid its coffee and biscuits to often. Have a nice weekend. Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/
I like to believe we honor our passed on loved ones through beautiful memories, especially shared memories, and yes, even through a tear drop. So today I say thank you, for sharing an honored memory in your life.
I wish you a wonderful weekend.
Rebecca
I know it must have been difficult. February is a hard month for me too because this is when I lost my step-dad and my parent's 24th anniversary would have been on V-day.
As for your diet, I am here for you regardless if it when you're ready to start or if you just need to get that motivation going.
Best Wishes
Gina
{{{Diana}}}
I'm sorry that you have lost both your parents.....I can only imagine the sadness you feel. I will be sending good thoughts your way.
Don't worry about not starting your diet yet, when you are ready...it will happen. Until then, just keep loving yourself and know you have friends here who care :)
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment