Saturday, 23 February 2008

Photos & Memories

Hi,

As my previous blog regarding old photos I had from my dads flat after he passed away, I have been busy putting old and new photos together and below is what I came up with 6 generations of my family.

I have had to resize it for my blog but thought I would share some of the photos with you as I thought it would be nice seeing old and new together, I have enjoyed doing this as it has made me smile all day! It shows my Great Grandmother, Grandma, Grandad, Mum, Dad, Uncle, Brother and Sister, Myself, my Sons and my Grandaughter all here on one page.

 The big pic in the middle is me as a baby with my mum and dad, awww lol.

I am going to do a scrapbook of all the family from childhood to adult with nephews and nieces and their children, I think it will take a while but very enjoyable.

Anyway must dash and thankyou to all who have left me comments on my blogs it is much appreciated.

Hugs

Diane xx

 

  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super collage Di are you going to enter it in the photo challenge.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

What a great collage....and you were a cute baby! I'm so happy this made you smile all day......what a warm feeling that gives me :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

That is very nice.

Best Wishes,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane thanks for visiting my journal, stop by anytime. My mum died 5 years ago so I know what you mean about going through all the stuff, but I loved the collage you did it's a lovely tribute.

Take care

Yasmin
xx