Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Another Loss

                            -4lb

I’m on a roll now J lol no stopping me! I need to start doing some sort of exercise other that just walking I thought about yoga nice and gentle to start with, can’t afford to join a gym at the moment so will have to do it at home.  I am feeling so much better  in myself now mentally and physically I can walk a lot further without getting breathless and I am eating smaller portions and don’t need to snack anymore, I am drinking 2ltrs of water a day without fail. Weight Watchers is so good as it has made me eat more healthily, I had burger chips and beans for my dinner last night (no bun) all home made and core!!! this doesn't feel like a diet at all just healthy eating. I have a lot of family problems at the moment but I am trying not to let them affect my new eating patterns I need to do this for myself and get my life back on track once and for all I am fed up of feeling depressed and my weight has had a lot to do with it among other things.

Thanks to all who has left me comments it is much appreciated and keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Anyway need a cuppa so I will say goodnight.

Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Di thats over a stone now WOO HOO, sorry to hear you still have issues at home hope you can them sorted soon.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic!!! and like I said before in my last comment; it is healthy eating/lifestyle we need to find/maintain for weight loss/maintenance - seems like you found just the right thing with WW!

betty

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO DI!!!! You are doing so fantastic.  I am proud of you.  Trust me, I completely understand.  I have in the past let family issues get in the way and put on 20 lbs.  Now its not like that anymore.  I am important and you seem to be getting that under control too!!!  4 lbs is great!!! I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!  Keep it up girl and don't forget to give us a shout if you feel like you need support to get through anything!!! Someone is always around!!
Christina

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss you are doing so well am still struggling along but have managed 6lbs so we are getting there slowly. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Diane,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement on my journal. You are doing so wonderful. I am so proud of you! I understand how hard it is to keep moving forward when you're dealing with a lot of family or personal issues. However, You are strong, and motivated. Eventually everything will settle down with everyone else. Think about how mentally, and physically stronger that you'll be because you didn't cave in to the stress.

Best Wishes
Gina