Thursday, 10 April 2008

 

 

                                                  

 

                       -4lb  =15lb

 

Not been on for a while had so many family problems that are on going but hopefully will be resolved soon!! thought I would find time for myself for a while and do a post.

 The diet is still going strong have lost 15lb so far and another weigh in on Monday only lost 1lb Monday gone but it was totm so I am hoping for a bigger loss this week, I am making all my own recipies eating plenty of fresh fruit and veg and drinking 2ltrs of water a day, feeling a lot better in myself health wise but still a long way to go to get to my goal still another 63lbs to go but I know I am going to do it this time. I need to do more exercise but I am walking a lot more than I use to which helps, and with the weather getting better and warmer it makes things easier (having just said that it has started to rain lol). Just going to make my lunch now jacket potato and beans and for dinner I am making shepheards pie and lots of veg, it helps having things organised and planning meals so much easier.

Took Taz (dog) for walk this morning it was a nice walk except why are people so impatient buses and lorries speeding along it amazes me that people want to risk theirs and others lives just to get to where they are going a few minutes earlier.

Anyway thats my bit of news for now I will try not to leave it so long next time!!!

Hugs Diane xx

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 lbs is GREAT!!  Well done.  It isn't easy, but this time I feel like I am going to reach goal too.  According to WW I have about 41.2 lbs to go until I reach goal.  I can't wait!!! lol.  Hard work, drive and determination will get us to goal.  Good luck!
Christina

Anonymous said...

15lb's thats great, I find it better when I organise my meals, it's easier to shop as well, well done you, I go for walks too the mornings here have been sunny so it's nice.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

15 pounds is wonderful!!!! Try not to think about how far you have to go, instead think of how far you've come. I'm so happy for you.....koko!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. You're doing fantastic. Thank you for your kind words that you left on my journal.

Best Wishes
Gina

Anonymous said...

hi; found your journal through a comment you left in Gina's journal (The Change Within Me)

WTG on the 15 pounds lost!! I'm recently back on the band wagon after regaining some weight; haven't weighed myself yet, waiting until May 1st, but I know I lost weight because clothes are fitting better

I like the way you are doing it too, its a lifestyle change, something that I know I'll have to do for the rest of my life if I want to be healthy and at a good weight for my body

I take my dog for a walk too for exercise but find that he likes to sniff more than walk, although we are working on that because he's on a diet too, he got a bit overweight along with me. Now I'm trying to walk 25-30 minutes on the treadmill 4-5 times a week at a fast pace

betty