Thursday, 27 March 2008

Happy Birthday

 

Its my Son and Grandaughters birthday today I've been over to see them today Emily is growing up fast 2 today she is such a sweetheart so cheeky, will post some pics later.

                                              

Still doing well on the diet so hopefully I will have reached that 14 lb mark fingers crossed!! Feeling horrible today I think its start of a cold, but I am determined to stick to the diet no matter what I would have thought with all the fresh fruit and veg I have been eating I could have warded off the dreaded cold. Just need to go to bed now I feel so tired early night I think hopefuly will feel better tomorrow.

 

Night Night

Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on your diet and Birthday best wishes to your Son and Grandaughter

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of them.  Good luck at weigh in.  I know you will do great.
Christina

Anonymous said...

good luck on the diet and a Happy Birthday to your son and granddaughters

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, and good luck with your diet. I know you can do this. Thank you for the kind comment you let on my journal as well.

Best Wishes
Gina

PS. Happy Birthday to them both as well!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your son & Granddaughter.....I hope their dreams come true :) Congratulations on how well you are doing with your diet....good for you!!!! Keep up the good work and you will get there.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda