Sunday, 2 March 2008

Missing Mum

                     

 

I wish i could have my Mum back for just one day so I could tell her how much she means to me and how much I love her, I think she would know that anyway but it would be nice for just one day.

 

So to all Mums out there Happy Mothers Day

                    Hugs

                   Diane xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tribute, my mum died almost 5 years ago so I understand your sentiments entirely, I'm always wishing for that "just one more day".

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the warm wishes for a Happy Mother's day. It is not until May here in the states but I love your tribute to your mom. I am sure that she is watching over you, proud of you, and that she knows how much she is loved, and missed.

Best Wishes
Gina