To-days The Diet Day
I have decided to start today I found all my weight watchers and cook books so no excuse anymore, so thought enough’s enough time to get on with it! I weighed myself and have more to lose than I thought which came as a big shock.
Cereal for breakfast with skimmed milk so off to a good start there! J I am having cottage cheese Tuna and sweet corn with Ryvitas for lunch, but not decided what I will have for dinner chicken and pasta more than likely, not bad though for the first day eh... just hope I can stick to it. When I have done this in the past I have found it difficult for the first week then it’s not a problem so let’s just hope I can get through the week. I need to work out what exercise to do thought about doing the virtual walk that a lot of people seem to be doing and I can take Taz (my dog) with me so good exercise for him too lol..
Water water and more water thats another hurdle I need to get over as I don’t drink enough but need to start.
Going to look through my cook books see if I can find a nice recipe for tonights dinner.
Diane xx

3 comments:
Congratulations on starting wishing you success, I'm on the Tesco's diet plan really easy gives you your menu and shopping list everyweek, I've lost 17lb since the end of January, Green Tea is also good for weightloss.
Take care
Yasmin
xx
Good luck with the diet will have to join you soon. Love Joan.
Congrats on starting back on your diet. I know that you can do it. Just take it one day at a time, keep active, and find what works for you. In no time, You will be seeing postive results.
Best Wishes,
Gina
Post a Comment