*Stayed the same*
Hi, stayed the same this week on my weigh in but it hasn't disheartened me still sticking to it and drinking plenty of water now which is a good thing, what I do need to do is exercise I bought a yoga book and CD might give it a try cos its gentle and not too much to start with and build myself up to more when I have lost a bit more.
Still feeling good and hope to lose next week at least I didn't put any back on!
Won the quiz again last night 8 bottles of Carlsberg export, John pleased as I am not drinking with being on my diet. He is looking forward to the World Cup so he can drink them while he is watching the football, going to the pub on saturday to watch the first England match should be a good day.
Still looking for a job nearer home as travelling is doing my head in, got an interview with an agency in the morning so hopefully fingers crosssed I will be able to get something soon.
will have to sign off now as I need to take dogs for a walk and prepare my luch and dinner to take to work.
Diane xx

No comments:
Post a Comment