Hi feeling tired this morning it's no good coming home at 11:15 from work then sitting and watching the X Factor we recorded, I just think its so funny I think its a bit of a fix Rebecca Loos & James Hewitt are terrible but with all the booing from the crowd and the comments from Sharon Osbourne I think they are keeing them on for viewing rates I think Chris Moyles is fantastic I hope he wins.
It is raining yet again but it is supposed to be a good weekend so they say hope it will last until Monday as my days off are Saturday and Monday and lots to do outside.
Still doing well on diet eating plenty of fruit & salads and started drinking more water so hopefully will have lost over a stone next week I feel really good in myself wish I'd started weeks ago, I think I will stick to it this time as I dont feel as though I'm on a diet I am actually enjoying it I now know what the saying "Eat to live not live to eat" means I know I have a long way to go but at least I am going the right way.
Have to go now update again later.
Diane xx

1 comment:
Hi Diane, well done on the weight loss it's excellent. Sorry I missed your birthday but I haven't been around much lately, hope you had a good day, keep it up with the diet and I'm sure you'll reach your target before you know it, sounds like your really determined to do it, good on you, wish I had your determination. Take care, Sam xx
Post a Comment