*-4lb*
What a beautiful day it is sunny and I have lost another 4lb thats 12lb so far feeling really good, hope I can lose 2lb or more next week then it will be a stone but if I can lose a 1lb or 2lb each week from now I will be pleased. I think I have done well this week as I had an Indian meal on my birthday so it just goes to show you can still spoil yourself now and again. Still not drinking enough water though and I will have to find some form of exercise to do to tone up all the flabby bits and help with the weight loss! I feel really good in myself at the moment I am not feeling bloated anymore or getting out of breath as much also the hot sweats have stopped which I was putting down to my blood pressure will have to go see the nurse and see if it is ok now. Think I will have weetabix or oat-so-simple for my breakfast and make something nice for my dinner to take to work, I wish I had started this diet when I first said I would I might be half way to target by now but at least I have started now and I intend to stick to it until I have reached my goal (can't wait for that day to come).
Going to have my breakfast and have a shower and have a nice long walk with the dogs and John see if I can walk some more weight off lol, then get ready for work it is really quiet now the peak has finished so can have a bit of a chin wag inbetween calls all the calls will be about pensions and corporation tax now as paye deadline has passed. Still need to get a job nearer home will have a look on internet when I've done everything else that needs to be done.
Anyway better make a move wish I could stop on here all day but alas I need to go to work to pay the bills. Will update soon on progress of diet.
Bye for now...
Diane xx

No comments:
Post a Comment