Thursday, 18 May 2006

Diet Started

Preview

 

Hi, Just to let you know I have started my diet on Tuesday at long last, not been on for a while been busy at work but should quieten down by next week hopefully but still the same travelling, been asked to stop on after the end of the month as it was only a temporary contract I will stay until I find somthing nearer home no good turning down the money if I havent anything else yet!

Went to the quiz night on Monday and won again thats two weeks on the trot we have won  it's my cleaver hubby and step son-in-law they are very good its general knowledge and music quiz they do know their stuff.

Need to jump in the shower and take dogs for their morning walk then have my breakfast then look to see what I'm going to have for lunch and dinner, lunch will be at work about five o'clock and dinner will be when I get home at eleven thirty wrong time to eat I know but dont have time to have lunch before I go to work unless I make something I can eat in the car. I'm following the weight watchers diet and doing the no count so I cannot have bread so sandwiches are out and there isn't much else you can eat in the car while travelling at least hubby is driving. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatful.

Will have to go now got a lot to do before I set off to work back soon.

Diane

 

No comments: