Saturday, 27 May 2006

Happy Birthday to me

                                Preview

It's my birthday today and no work (yipee) going out for lunch today to a lovely pub in the village, will try and be good as I have stuck to my diet all week, hope they do jacket potatoes and salad pubs usually do but saying that went for a pub lunch at work and ordered salmon salad it was expensive but sounded nice and thought it would good for my diet as they didn't do jacket potatoes what a disappointment the salad was limp didn't even get a full tomato and that was dry, 3 peices of cucumber, a sliver of red onion a few croutons (call that a salad) my collegues got the same amount and theirs was a side salad and the salmon that was supposed to be fresh wasn't nice at all it was tough and pale not like salmon should be (I think they should change their chef). The manageress came over to clear the table and asked if everything was alright (big mistake) well I told her exactly what I thought so she offered me a dessert (not a good idea am dieting) or a drink! no thankyou I just wanted to get back to work lol we had opened a tab for the meals and drinks so when John (hubby) went to pay they charged us far too much so he went back to the till and complained they had only charged us for our collegues meals as well and they had paid cash for theirs but because they had the same table number it all went on our bill????? so as you may be aware we will NOT be going back there again. Anyway despite that I have managed to stick to the diet hope I have lost more weight when I get weighed on Tuesday I still need to drink more water though.

Going to have a shower and have some breakfast weetabix and skimmed milk or oat so simple and skimmed milk or maybe spoil myself as its my birthday and have turkey rashes and ryvitas doesn't sound very appertising but I quite like it (just as well really) lol.

See you later and once again for me!!!

Diane xxPreview

 

No comments: