Hi, What a miserable morning it is this moning it hasn't stopped raining all night and it's still raining I'm not that bothered though working today I'd rather go to work when it's raining and be off when it's sunny.
Good news got the car back yesterday and it's running like a dream and it didn't cost as much as we thought which is good news, just needs a wash and clean inside and out.
Must take the dogs for a walk now before going off to wok.
Just got back from taking dogs the field is really boggy and the rain is still falling but never mind going to work soon, the ducks and ducklings are out in force and been for their breakfast even the rabbits are out this morning which is unusual.
Got to go now back later.

1 comment:
I'm with you, don't mind at all if I'm working when it's raining. Pleased to hear the car is going well, I had my car valeted yesterday and I've fallen in love with it all over again, now it's smelling sweeter and looking brighter!!xx
Post a Comment