Thursday, 4 May 2006

Wrong again

Preview                                Preview

HI

Well they got it wrong again weather man said it was going to be a warm and sunny day today well all I can say is WRONG it is overcast and raining no sun at all I think he was telling us what yesterday was like. Well I have to take the dogs for their morning walk looks like I will have to put on my coat again or I'll get wet.

Got to find a new job nearer home it is really starting to get to me all the travelling and we are very busy at the moment call after call after call.. It will quieten down after the end of may but I hope I have another job by then (with a bit of luck).

Still havn't got the car back waiting for the engine code?? dread to think how much it's going to cost, dont think hubby wants to take the courtesy car back as its a corsa and quite nippy on the country roads and ours is an astra estate and a lot older, will think about changing it next year.

I have decided I am definately going to join weight watchers on monday (thats if I can find it)  I think that is the only way I will get started I know when I get going I will stick to it and lose it but its just getting going and the first 2 weeks.

Just watching the duck protecting her babies we have thrown bread out of the kitchen window and she is stood guarding them while they eat and a big crow came down and she chased it off (what a good mum) I'd love to sit and watch them but need to get things done so will sign off now and be back tomorrow..

Diane xx

Preview

 

 

 

 

No comments: