Hiya, havn't updated for a few day's not much been happening just going to work coming home, watching telly going to bed back to work etc. Weather not up to much its been raining most of the weekend today is dry but cloudy, the sun will come out when we have to go to work it usually does.
Hopefully get the car back tomorrow (fingers crossed) a bulb went on the dash where it tells you the time and radio station etc and we didn't have the code for the radio so it is costing us £15 to get the code what a rip off, better make sure we write it down just in case we need it again...
Ducklings running about all over the place now fed mum and 13 babies this morning, the mum that had 10 is now down to 9 poor thing it upsets me when they dont survive but thats life I suppose, you see dead pheasants, rabbits & badgers in the road but thats what country life is all about.
Definately going on diet or I will struggle when the weather gets warm so I think I will start asap, hubby wants to lose a few pounds so it will make it easier for me to stick to a diet, but what has he made us for breakfast today a sausage and tomato sandwich, I suppose I could have said no but it was too tempting not much willpower at the moment.
Well can't stop on here all morning better get some housework done hate coming home to an untidy house!!
Bye for now Diane xx

No comments:
Post a Comment