Friday, 19 May 2006

I Feel Good

Preview               Preview

 

Hi, Another day on my diet I'm really proud of myself and stuck to it not cheated once, even though it's only 3 days I feel better not bloated like I have been feeling over the last few weeks. I have taken my own cooked meals to work with me as we have a kitchen with a microwave it is easy to warm up so I'm thankful for that at least being able to have home cooked food and I know what has gone into them, had half a low fat pizza from Tesco yesterday when I got in from work only worked out at 3 weight watchers points but what a let down it was horrible (not getting anymore of those)..Ate plenty of fruit in between meals which sees me through to the next meal which is good the only thing I'm not doing is drinking plenty of water will have to make an effort well it's not much of an effort as we have the big water bottles at work so it is nice and cool. I will have to take the dogs on longer walks and get more exercise. I am also keeping a diary and writing down everything I eat and how I am feeling then if I have a bad weigh in I can look back and see where I have gone wrong. Just going to plan what I am going to make for my dinner at work I will look through my weight watchers books and magazines and find a nice recipe then look in the freezer and see what is in there have lots of things in so it wont be too bad to make something nice and healthy.

Hubby said he was going to join me on this diet but he doesn't seem to have started yet he has been eating chocolate and sweets as well as the nice meals and fruit and veg, "tut tut" no will power. LOL. it is now 9:15 and I am still sat here in my dressing gown I think I had better go and get myself dressed and have breakfast of Oat so simple and a banana (good eh). and the dogs keep looking at me for their usual morning walk.

If anyone has any dieting tips I would be grateful or any nice gentle exercise I could do.

More later

Diane xx                       Preview 

 

No comments: