Friday, 14 April 2006

2nd Time Lucky

Preview

This is the second attempt I have had a posting this journal, was in a good mood but now very frustrated!!! When I saved the first attempt it put boxes all round my text ??? so here goes lets see what this will turn out like.

It is very sunny today a bit windy and a chill in the air but at least the sun is out. got up early this morning took the dogs for a walk then went to the supermarket hubby made breakfast I made a coffee, yet again still not started diet I need to get my head sorted and organise myself better no will power at the moment, need a kick yo the backside me thinks! But got some lower fat lollies from supermarket if that counts lol....

Dogs asleep hubby playing battleships with his daughter over the net what a racket, its a good job we both have a pc. He is sat there laughing and talking to himself (what next). Better go and do something useful like making a cuppa.....

Previewsee you later Diane xx

No comments: