Monday, 10 April 2006

Beautiful Day

       Preview                      Preview                    Preview

 

What a beautiful morning a bit different to last night when coming home from work it was snowing really heavily I was told that the moterway was closed as it was that bad, you wouldn't think it was near the middle of April....

Anyway woke up this morning feeling happy must be because I've no work to go to today, the sun is shining a bit cold though but it makes you feel so much better when the sun is shining.

Sorry everyone but didn't start my diet today just had toast and butter for my breakfast (not good) I will not eat as much though try and break myself into it slowly ( hee hee)

I am going to take my dogs for a walk and then ring my son to see how my beautiful grandaughter is getting on. so will see you all later.

Diane xx              Preview

No comments: