GOOD MORNING
Happy and pig in muck springs to mind!
Hiya What a beautiful day took dogs for a walk and went in short sleeves and didn't feel cold the sun is shining like a summers day and I feel happy. John has just gone for an interview for a new job (hope he gets it) if he does get it that means we don't have to travel far to work anymore but I will have to find something as well.
Getting the hire car today so I will be able to go see my grand daughter tonight can't wait I will get lots more photo's and post them on here for you to see (if your interestedthat is).
Wish I lived nearer to them miss them a lot but it makes visiting much more special I bet she's grown a lot since I last saw her. She is 4 weeks old today I last saw her when she was just a week old.
Just had a call from John his interview went well and he will find out in the next couple ofdays so fingers crossed.
Well will have to go now have a good day.
Diane xx
P.S Still not started diet!!!!

2 comments:
Wish I had read this uplifting entry this morning might have made my day go a bit better! Good luck to John with the job, and do post the pics of your grand daughter, I'd love to see them xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pricesc93/MrsFourboys/
Wish I had read this uplifting entry this morning might have made my day go a bit better! Good luck to John with the job, and do post the pics of your grand daughter, I'd love to see them xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pricesc93/MrsFourboys/
Post a Comment