Tuesday, 11 April 2006

Not a good day

Preview

Well it's not started out as a good day today, firstly phone went at 7:30am hubbys mum was taken to hospital (she's ok having tests) with chest pains. Hubby (John) is doing my head in he is building a web site at the moment and everythng stops for him he is very grumpy at the moment, I have wrote all this out once before and he asked me to go to his website and I forgot to save what I had written and didn't open another window so I lost everything grrr.

The weather is fine a bit overcast but I dont mind as I have to go to work today start at 2:00 and finish at 10:00 but wont get home till 11:30 as it takes an hour and half there and back, will need to find something closer to home. Grandaughter is doing fine will need to get some more photo's to post on here for everyone to see. Oh as you might have guessed I havn't started my diet yet will need to get organised as I started this journal to help me along but it hasnt worked yet will start soon.

Will have to go now I need to set off for work.

Bye for now

Diane xx

Preview

 

 

No comments: