Well I think I’m on the right track now two good days, get this I even went to the driving range today and hit a few balls!!! Would love to get back playing golf again I do miss it so much, now the better weather is coming who knows maybe I could start again
I know I have a long way to go but slowly does it a day at a time I hope I can just stick to it this time as I really need to for health reasons.
I went through my weight watchers books today and found lots of lovely recipes to try. Tonight I had chicken & ham in mushroom sauce, new potatoes, cauliflower and parsnips and really enjoyed it, luckily I like most foods so that’s not a problem and there is so much choice so fingers crossed this time I will do it!
All I need to get now is a pedometer and set up this virtual walk I need all the help I can get, so if anyone has any help and tips it will be appreciated.
Well I think I have prattled on long enough about my diet I will wish you all good night.
Hugs
Diane xx

2 comments:
You are doing great. My advice is simply Keep as active as possible and pay attention to what you're eating. It may start off slowly but you will begin to notice that you're getting more energy with each new step.
Best Wishes
Gina
Well done I am going to start on Monday promise I will. was on the scales this morning ohhhhhhhh Love Joan.
Post a Comment