Monday, 24 March 2008

Yeeeaaaahhh

                       -6 = 11 lbs

    My first silver 7

 

Well not blogged for a while lots of family problems but wont go into that, BUT still stuck to diet lost 6 lbs this week thats 11 lbs in 2 weeks good going I think, I know it is going to slow down but will be pleased if I can lose 1-2 lbs a week. Still eating pleanty of fruit and veg and drinking 2 ltrs of water every day trying to get plenty of walking done as well, must be doing something right as the weight loss tells all!!

Weather not very pleasant it has been snowing on and off for the last 3 days at the moment the sun is shining lets hope it stays that way, I love to see all the spring flowers in bloom and the fields with the lambs in.

Hope everyone had a pleasant Easter and didn't eat too much chocolate I was very good and refused any that came my way (just polishing my halo!) lol it hasn't  bothered me at all not having any chocolate or sweets so I suppose thats a good thing. Didn't do anything special just chilled watched a bit of tv.

Anyway going to sort out what I am going to have for my dinner having chicken but don't know how I am going to do it yet or what to have with it, but it will be something nice and healthy.

xx

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well will really have to get going myself as we go on holiday in 6 weeks or so. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Well done on 11lb's loss thats great, the has been miserable and cold,hope you enjoyed the long weekend.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the 6 pounds loss this week. You are doing great. I am so proud of you.

Best Wishes,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on your awesome loss this week!! Your 11 pounds off is sooooo good and I'm really happy for you, your hard work is paying off. Keep on keeping on :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks for your comments.  I have a measurement conversion list on my journal.  It is down near very bottom of the right hand column of links.

http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/search/label/Measurement%20Conversion%20List

I think you should find it very helpful!  I would be happy to try to find the apple cake recipe for you if I can.  Can you e-mail me and tell me more about it?  What do you remember about it.  Was it moist and cakey, was the apple layered in it?  Was there a crumble topping?
Thanks!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane... thanks for visiting my journal.  I have you on alerts now.  You did great on your diet.  Proud of you!  Keep up the good work!
Christina