Thursday, 20 April 2006

Bad Day

Preview

Hi, Not in a good mood today, Car is going to cost us £400.+ and then the cost of hiring a car cos the garage hasn't a courtesy car available and ours is in for 3 days as the head gaskets gone?? why it takes 3 days I dont know but I dont understand these things anyway, and I bet they find something else wrong with it which will cost even more money!

Preview

So that is it no diet again today just another excuse I know when everything settles down again I will start cos my weight is now making me depressed. I haven't had anything to eat yet so I might just have some fruit and try and be good today, but how long that will last I aint got a clue. I spoke to a friend yesterday and she is thinking of starting weight watchers perhaps we could help each other over the net, I would go with her but we live too far apart.

Preview

I think I need to take the dogs out fo a walk and blow away some cobwebs that might make me feel better, so I will have a shower after this cup of tea I have just made and get my walking boots on!

The weather isn't too bad today was cold first thing this morning but it seems to have warmed up a little will find out when I go for a walk, I will tidy up outside as well just a quick brush and general tidy around ready for some new plants....

Anyway must go dogs waiting to go out for a walk and I need to get in the shower first so might be back later if not another day.

Bye luv Diane xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! found you through Sam's journal. Good luck with the diet and exercise, I might join you soon. I certainly need to, There's always some excuse why I can't start yet though, I guess you know the feeling? Chin up xx