Wednesday, 3 May 2006

oh what a lovely day

Preview                     Preview

Hi, What a lovely day it is sun is shining and it is warm outside taken dogs out for their morning walk and it is really  nice out there. More ducklings 21 this time to one mum do you think thats possible or do you think she has adopted some. V ery busy at work at the moment phones never stopped all night last night, hopefully will find something nearer home soon hate all the travelling and not getting home until 11:30 it makes it a very long day, and its the wrong time to eat when I get home but I have decided I am going to start my diet today havn't had any breakfast yet so I will have some cereal and make something nice for my luch and dinner which I have to eat at work.

Picking the car up today I hope got to ring the garage and see if it is ready and how much we owe them. Anyway will have to go.

Bye Diane xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your going to get your car back at last, have to take mine in today for it's MOT (boo) so will be really fed up if it's going to cost an arm and a leg to get it fixed.  21 ducklings, sounds like an awful lot for one poor duck, she'll have her work cut out for her trying to keep track of that brood.  Glad that things are brightening up for you, looking forward to more pics of your gorgeous grandaughter.  Sam xx